Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Ice Cream Theory by Steff Deschenes

The Ice Cream TheoryThe Ice Cream Theory by Steff Deschenes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The Ice Cream Theory is not only about ice cream! It's also filled with anecdotes about life, love, friendship, family, dating & well...I could go on! If you're looking for something not only interesting, but entertaining to read, look no further!

Though I typically do not read these types of genres of books I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Not only is it about ice cream & let's face it....who doesn't love ice cream!? I found that not only could I relate to most of the stories in between each ice cream theory, but they were very entertaining as well!

The author Steff Deschenes did a great job explaining each of her theories relating people to ice cream & also telling her stories of life & how she came about coming up with each theory.

This book is a nice, light read that is perfect to curl up on the couch with while being entertained & even laughing along the way! You don't have to be an ice cream lover to enjoy this book!

View all my reviews

No comments: