Sunday, March 21, 2010

A-Z Favorite Books Meme

For this meme, you list a favorite book that starts with each letter of the alphabet. If you don’t have a book for a letter (such as Z or X) than you can substitute a favorite book that simply has that letter in the title (ex. The Lost City of Z or Hot Six by Janet Evanovich). However, you can only do this a maximum of 3 times. (Z, X, and Q. But not Z, X, Q, and V.) Books can be of any genre from fiction to non-fiction to poetry to textbooks.

This is a difficult task to fulfill, because obviously some letters, like S and T, have many books that might be favorites, whereas others, like Q and X are unlikely to present you with difficulties making a choice.
There are a handful that I have read, but not within the past year.  So yeah, I cheated a little bit!  Even after that I still came up 2 short! lol  So, what's on your A-Z List!?  Comment with your list or if you post this on your blog be sure to leave me a comment so I can check yours out!  I would love to read everyone else!

13 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh wow! That's impressive. I don't think I can think of that many books off the top of my head.

Visiting from SITS . . . have a great day!

My Book Barn said...

There were some that were easier than others! lol Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

This is a great list!! thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is fantastic and very creative. I will be back!

Toni @ Hemp & High Heels

My Book Barn said...

Thank you very much!

Nicc79 said...

That is a Great List!
Thanks or stopping by my blog hope to see you again!

Nikki
xx
http://nikkis-attic.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Alright though a couple of days have passed since this Meme I'm still going to take the challenge (cause I have a horrible memory.)

Throughout this weekend I'll start it off and then I'll come back to let you know when I'm done.

Fun...Fun :)
Much Luv,
Karen

My Book Barn said...

Thank you both Nicc79 & Karen!

Karen...Can't wait to read yours! Have great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Will definitely be trying this one on my blog! Great idea!

Stopped by from SITS by the way

Susie Buetow said...

This is cool! I need to try it!

aladdinsane12 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Wow, I honestly can't even think of 26 books I have enjoyed in my life! Maybe 15 or so...and none of them starting with q or x or z!

My Book Barn said...

Thank you all for stopping by & taking the time to read my post!

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Whoa!! What a COOL meme!!=)

My Book Barn said...

Thank you! Happy reading!