Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz (Review)

The Spellman Files (Spellman Series, Book 1) The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Look out Plum's! Here come the Spellman's! Being an Evanovich fan I have always looked for a similar series of books. Although I have found a couple series that I like they are not really comparable to Evanovich's Plum Series. That is...up until now! Within the first few pages I was hooked! Finally another who-dun-it, funny series! My only complaint...I didn't want to see this book end! Nevertheless I was finished reading within two days.

The characters are all funny & entertaining. I couldn't wait to read the second book of the series & immediately ran out & bought it. Needless to say, the next book was also devoured within two days! If you're a fan of Evanovich or like to read P.I. based storylines this book is for you!

Funny, fast paced, entertaining read! Definitely quickly became another of my favorite authors/series!

View all my reviews >>

2 comments:

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

hahahaha!! I've had that complaint many times!!=)

My Book Barn said...

Yes! Does anyone else see the irony in the good reads taking only a day or two to read & the not so good ones takings daysssss to read!?!? LOL